recap for the week + long ride
so since monday I've been bad about keeping this training log. and I didn't ride too much during the week because of the snow on the W&OD. but I still got out some. so, in retrospective:
Wed: yoga, 75 min.
Fri: 35 min run at lunchtime, ~4 miles.
2400scy swim in the evening before heading up to the Bergmann's farm for Saturday.
Sunday: 60 miles on the W&OD, almost 4 hrs exactly. nice ride, found that I feel much better during and especially afterwards with better nutrition: half a bar or a gel every 45 minutes. practice and refine this. temp started at ~24F and was probably up to ~32F by the time I was getting back into Falls Church. and pretty much all of the snow is off the W&OD, so my riding will be back on track for next week.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home