cold knees!
so on Tuesday I rode to work. low 30s F, a little sleet on the face but not cold so no big deal. by the time I rode home the WOD was pretty well snowed/iced over. the icey parts were no problem, but where people had walked on the snow and compressed certain areas (i.e. footprints) was really crap riding. man, I wish I had a cross bike. but I got home without any falling. man, my knees were cold! somehow the slush and water accumulates primarily on the knee area. I was a bit worried when I got home, but things seem to be all right. and I gave my bike some good TLC, which it needed by that point.
so I think there needs to be a wet weather corollary to the current 18F rule. and on Thursday it is supposed to be down to 14 or 15F in the morning, so I guess I'll be riding the trainer. erk.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home