Thurs ride
rode 30 miles, to and from work. finally got my cleats aligned right so that one isn't farther back than the other. my left leg felt like it was working harder than usual on the way in, but on the way home it felt like it had adapted. I also fixed the difference in reach on the shifter hoods. that adjustment felt good too. so great to get those little imbalances ironed out. and I put the E3 saddle back on. the cervelo T1 clone was good when in the aero-type position, but not for seated climbing or anything not close to flat-back. managed to get it clamped well enough that it doesn't creak much.
anyway, very excited to have fixed some little stuff. got new bar tape yesterday, so I can replace the torn stuff I've been riding for a year now.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home